JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re always looking for new members to join the Sharpe's Landscaping & Design, Inc. team. If you’re a hardworking, cordial, and dependable individual with experience in the lawn and landscaping field, we encourage you to apply today! We look forward to speaking with you about the available opportunities with our company.
Landscape Crew Member
• Valid NC Drivers License
• Operate equipment (dingos, skid steers, excavators, tractors)
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Take direction from Crew Leaders
• Take pride in the work that is being done
• Installation of turfs, shrubs, and trees
• Aerate and seed lawns
• Prune trees and shrubs using gas shears, loppers, chainsaws
• Spray herbicides, insecticides and fungicides
• Work in a safe environment
• Make minor repairs to tools and machinery
• Ability to drive a truck with a trailer safely
• Perform weekly maintenance of equipment (check oil, check air filter grease fittings)
• Waters flowers, shrubs and trees as needed
• Irrigation experience is a plus
• Landscape Maintenance is a plus
• Operation of a dedicated water truck with pump (watering newly planted plants and sod)
• NC Pesticide License or ability to obtain one
Landscape Crew Leader
In addition to the Crew Member job requirements, the Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader will lead a crew of 2-5 crew members in all landscape maintenance activities such as (but not limited to): edging, trimming, mowing, mulching, pruning, aerating and overseeding lawns, fertilizing, watering and general clean-up of client properties. This role will be responsible to work with managers to ensure materials are loaded, equipment is properly maintained, issues on properties are dealt with in a timely manner, and other responsibilities as needed.
Exceptional time management, leadership, and communication skills are required to be successful in this role.